- Old small sock (toddler size is just right)
- Needle and thread
- 1-2 inch wide strips of t-shirts cut against the grain.
- Cut toe off sock. Fill toe with rice and sew opening shut.
- Fold over excess seam allowance to create a ball.
- Wind strips of fabric around and around the rice ball. Keep it tight and even until it’s the size of a tangerine. It will look wonky, at first. Keep going.
- Tuck in the last few inches of fabric in several different spots to secure. Add few stitches in varying spots for added durability. It's done!!
Casey Benson for playing circus with us. More details on this amazing woman next week!